Tridge Co., Ltd. complies with the personal information protection regulations in relevant laws such as the Personal Information Protection Act, the Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc., and does its best to safely handle the personal information of applicants.
Purpose of collection and use of personal information:
Preservation of records for confirmation of applicant's application and identity, recruitment information guidance to applicant, talent pool composition and usage, verification of eligibility requirements, response to inquiries, securing a channel for smooth communication, and dispute settlement and resolution
Collection and use items:
- Required collection items:
name, mobile phone number, email, resume, cover letter
- Optional collection items:
gender, nationality, email information of the in-house recommender, academic background, career details, career description, awards, personal information (emergency contact), military service, foreign language official score, qualifications, overseas experience, other files, etc.
Use and holding period of personal information:
2 years or until the applicant's request for deletion, the personal information will be deleted if the applicant requests deletion.
Contact information to request for deletion: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notice of return of employment documents
- This notice is in accordance with Article 11, Section 6 of the Recruitment Procedure Fairness Act.
- If you wish to retrieve the documents you have submitted during the application process, please contact Tridge recruiting team (email@example.com) and we will mail the requested documents via mail within 14 days after the identity verification.
- However, if it is submitted via the website or e-mail, or if it is submitted voluntarily without our request, it is not included in the claim for return.
Consent to consignment of personal information processing:
- Recipient of personal information: Greenhouse Software Inc.
(U.S. ,1.917.780.4130., 18 West 18th Street, 9th Floor New York, NY 10011)
- Purpose of using personal information:
Development, operation, maintenance and management of recruitment system
- Items of personal information to be provided:
All information collected and used for the recruitment process
- Period of use and holding of personal information:
Up to 2 years from the date of notification of the results of the applicant's recruitment process
Notice of right to veto consent, etc.:
The information subject has the right to refuse to consent to the collection and use of personal information. However, if you do not agree to the collection and use of required information in the items of personal information to be collected, there may be restrictions on the recruitment process.